Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ollie and Me: He’s a chip off the old block

Ollie gets dropped off at our house most weekday mornings at 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.

Ollie doesn’t like to see his mother head out the door without him so I put him on my lap and entertain him at the computer, let him strum my guitar or ask him questions about his favourite topic - Thomas the Train.

Or Diesel, James, Edward, Gordon or Percy.

Shortly thereafter we go for coffee at The Little Red Roaster.

It’s only a short walk and he likes to sit outside with Grandma and I.


I’m teaching him how to get his point across to others.

“Wagging your finger is good. Well done,” I say.

Oh yeah. And the kid’s a natural talker.

Click here for another picture of the cutest kid in the entire universe.

.

2 comments:

Nestor Family said...

Well, I have got 2 "cutest kids in the entire universe" under our roof... but this guy is pretty derned cute!

I love that you take him to "coffee!"

G. Harrison said...

my 'cutest kid' (we are kinda biased aren't we?) sips a drop or two of coffee off my finger (I confess; Guinness as well) on a rare occasion. He prefers apple juice. and grapes by the basket.

don't tell his mom about the Guinness.

cheers,

gord h.