Monday, October 27, 2008

What is this kid so happy about?

My last motorcycle ride was on Thanksgiving Monday (surely there will be one more sunny day before I store my bike) and one of my last photos of the day is below.

It was only after downloading the photos and playing with iPhoto on my computer that I realized I’d captured a gem - the image of a young girl reaching for a gull, or trying to fly or dance upon the wind.


Carefree moments are like treasures, are they not?

Click here to see more 'happy' fotos at WrittenInc. by Carmi.

.

5 comments:

bobbie said...

I love this photo! It certainly does embody the concept of happiness!

Nestor Family said...

Treasures, indeed!

How many of us "adults" would go out and do something like that girl? I would like to think I would still.

Theresa said...

Jumping for joy! Thanks for posting this :)

sealaura said...

I love that shot. I love her hands up in the air!

~j said...

awesome! oh to be caught up in such a free moment...thanks for sharing!