Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No new socks and underwear (or other clothes) ‘til 2010

It’s official.

After participating in No Clothing Day last Saturday I’ve decided to wear my present fashion collection until New Years 2010.

No new items ‘til then.

Typically, socks and underwear wear out the fastest.

I own more than two dozen pairs of each but that might not be enough.


I can wear socks with holes and like most guys will keep underwear until the cotton fall off the elastic and land at my feet.

But new stuff always feels so great, doesn’t it?

Maybe that’s why I’m addicted to shopping for many things.

***

Is addicted too strong a word?

.

2 comments:

bobbie said...

Sorry, but I don't get it. Just what do you do in your socks and underwear that wears them out so quickly?
Oh well. I'm glad you've decided to make them last a couple of months.

G. Harrison said...

hi bobbie,

no new clothes for 13 and a half months, until Jan. 1, 2010. maybe you were thinking this coming new years?

undies take a beating with hockey, running, riding my bike for exercise. i'd explain farther and get more technical but you'd get grossed out!

cheers,

gord