Thursday, April 2, 2009

Link and Learn: I sing songs that all sound alike after awhile

My younger brother and I get along very well. Our similarities and differences are better appreciated now than when we were kids and battled for equal billing around our small family home.


[Younger brother on the left; sure, sure, he looks harmless enough.]

How he ended up being the cause of terrible heartbreak in one of the favourite songs I like to sing I’ll never know.

For your entertainment, amusement and musical enjoyment (??) I’ve started a new site that will eventually list all of the hit songs I’ve written over the years. I’ll also throw in a bit of prose for good measure.

Perhaps one day I’ll add an audio link so you can wonder aloud why I would ever think about singing in public, even around a campfire.

Join the crowd. @ Hit Songs, Lyrics and Prose by G. Harrison

***

Do you write a song or two on occasion?

Post your lyrics. I’ll tune in.

.

No comments: