Monday, June 8, 2009

Gathering on the Green smells like a hot dog

Next year I'm going to sell hotdogs. I’ll make a fortune.

On Saturday I took my birdhouses on the road to ‘Gathering on the Green’, a neighbourhood event, with music, crafts, tea gardens, great smelling hotdogs and more, held one block from my front door.

Hundreds filled the park - and their faces - and dozens visited my birdhouse table.

What did I learn?


["One boy looks at birdhouses, 300 at hot dogs!": photo GAH]

Some crafts and plants sell well, my birdhouses are more popular than my other projects... but hot dogs for a buck out sell them all.

Next year I’ll sell birdhouses and weenies!

Buy a house and the sauerkraut is free!

Mister, want some mustard with that birdhouse?

***

Okay, it could get kinda hectic but I’ll work on the details.

.

No comments: