Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zoom w a View: Chicago street scenes Pt 3

Last Thursday was a rainy day in The Windy City but, wet feet and all, I walked north from the Hilton, on Michigan Ave., to Millenium Park.


It was only a few blocks away and certainly worth the price of admission! (Free).


Though clouds hid the sky, the Cloud Gate reflected interesting images from every angle.

Google ‘images’ of chicago millenium park for a million or more views.


Absolutely amazing. (And also free).

***

Kathleen, a frequent flyer at my site, mentions her $100 Chicago vacation in an earlier comment.

Can you beat that?

.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

These shots are fantastic. Wet, cold feet, eh? You are intrepid. Maybe that's a Canadian thing, eh? And here I thought we Minnesotans were so hardy!

G. Harrison said...

Hi Kathleen,

Thurs. was my only full day to explore, so rain or no rain, I felt I had to get going.

Yeh, Canadians are tough... until we catch cold! Then we whine like a lot of other people.

Cheers,

Gord