Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It Strikes Me Funny: Even my doctor recommends Sonny Drysdale

So, I just got home from the doctor’s office, have to write fast, I leave for hockey at 3 p.m.

Before my physical exam (don’t worry, I passed) a young lady measured my weight and height. Both short, traumatic events.

I need to lose 5 pounds and I’ve shrunk.

The extra pounds, no problem. I’ll just skate faster today.

However, though my driver’s license says I’m 5 ft. 6 and one-half inches tall the young lady said, “Not anymore.”

I’ve lost two inches.

Fast forward to the doctor’s arrival.

“Any problems you’d like to share?” she asked.

“I’m getting shorter,” I said. “What’s a good man to do?”

“Sonny says The Sex Show is coming to town. Think about going.”

***

Is this the direction modern medicine is taking?

2:58. Gotta go.

.

No comments: