Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Point of View: Election threat rumbles, I’m at the ready

Some Conservatives say, Canadians don’t want an election. It will screw up the economic recovery.

Some Liberals and economists say different.

[“Conservative warnings that an election could derail the recovery are being met with hoots of derision from the opposition and mostly skepticism from the experts who should know - economists.” Sept 3, The Canadian Press]


Letters to the editor say, WTH, an election isn’t needed, or, bring it on.

Others ask, What’s happened to my Blue Jays? Where’s my new Canadian Tire flyer? Have you seen my slippers?

Me? I have my pencil sharpened and a shirt pressed and hanging in the closet.

I want to look my best when I vote and help choose a new PM.

***

Got your pencil sharpened?

Reading the CT flyer for a new leaf blower?

.

No comments: