Friday, October 16, 2009

Dog drives car thru core: Stink - didn’t have my camera

I had to visit the dentist yesterday afternoon and while driving through downtown London I spotted an accident waiting to happen.

I stopped at a red light in front of the train station and beheld the following scene:

A woman, short blonde hair, age 45 - 55 (Don’t trust these numbers. I can’t tell a person’s age to save my life anymore. A woman I chatted with at The Red Roaster the other day told me she was 73. I would have sworn she was 56... 57 tops. I was off by 15 years! Sorry, I digress), correction, maybe 30 - 70 years old, turned left out of the 217 York St. building, window down, with a white dog perched on her lap, as if driving the car and partially obscuring her view.

She made the turn. Tomorrow, maybe not.

Here’s what I’d like to say to the woman:

Put your window up so that your dog doesn’t jump out and cause a major accident.

Of course, it would be your fault

Now, pull over and strap pooch into the back seat.


Before you go, here’s your $150 ticket for endangering the public.

Notice I didn’t swear or use demeaning language. I’m such a boy scout.

***

What would you say?

(Not about the boy scout thingy... the lady).

.

2 comments:

bobbie said...

She's an idiot.

G. Harrison said...

bobbie, i'd say the same. GAH