Friday, October 30, 2009

Motorcycle Miles: Is one last ride possible...

before I put the Yamaha away for the season?


In short shirt sleeves, I step onto the front porch just about every day now, hoping the weather will be clear and mild enough for a bike ride to Port Bruce and back.

St. Marys would be nice too. Teeswater. Norwich. Long Point or Dover.


["Find me at the side of the road": GAH]

I really don’t care about the destination. I’m looking for a feeling.

The feeling that the season is over and I’ve had one last great ride to wrap things up until April.

Fall colours visible from my porch and yard are perfect, but the weather ain’t.

["Photos from the porch and yard": GAH]

Maybe tomorrow.

***

Click here to see photos from the motorcycle's point of view.

http://itstrikesmefunny.blogspot.com/2009/10/from-motorcycles-point-of-view-trans.html

.

No comments: