Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yet Another Hit Single: My Restless Heart

Background: “After I learned a fourth chord on my guitar I branched out, got all fancy., and wrote a few songs a travelling man might sing. With my voice it’s important to know the way outta town.” gaharrison

My Restless Heart

1. I took a job in Kansas City,
I swept some floors and motel halls.
I soon moved on to better times,
I cleaned some basements, painted walls.

Chorus:

But when I earn a million dollars,
My restless heart will take some rest.
Might get it in my mind to come back home,
If I could settle down with you.

2. I took a job in Colorado,
I packed some bags and cut some hair.
I soon moved on to better times,
I sold some brooms and cooking ware.

Click here for more verses, hit singles and prose.

.

No comments: