Monday, November 2, 2009

Zoom w a View: After breakfast, sneak behind the New Sarum Diner

I encourage you to visit the New Sarum Diner before the snow flies. It’s a diner out of the ‘50s and will appeal to those who like their eggs over easy.


My wife especially liked the fact that I paid the tab.

After breakfast, walk out to the back of the diner’s property.


You’ll spot a windmill from Chicago (it’s not called the Windy City for nothing), a barn that sports a lovely shade of green (dibs on the barnboard) and one of my GH-style birdhouses sitting comfortably in a tree at the edge of a woodlot.


In the spring I’ll check to see if the breakfast is the same price and if the birdhouse has customers.

***

Click here for a few pictures from Tobermory on the day they rolled up the carpets ‘til spring.

.

No comments: