Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Coffee or tea? Coffee or tea? Coffee or tea?

Coffee or tea?

I have to choose one or the other several times per day, every day.

Don’t ask me to choose some other beverage - I won’t listen.

It was hard enough to start asking the question, let alone consider a third or fourth option.

It was hard to choose tea more often than in the past.


But now I’m in the habit of choosing tea about 40 per cent of the time. Odds are, that percentage will go up.

Why? Because when I drink Revive tea I feel, after about 15 minutes, nicely... ohhh ... revived. (Yeh, that’s the word I was looking for).

***

Are you reducing your coffee intake?

Are you asking yourself, coffee or tea?

.

2 comments:

Lost Motorcyclist said...

I am going with decaf almost all the time now, for health reasons. And so far I seem to be adapting well to the lack of caffeine.

G. Harrison said...

I may stick to having a caffeinated coffee before hockey games - it helps me forget how slow I'm getting!

Cheers,

GAH