Sunday, January 31, 2010

Great weather today for coffee at the computer

I was so tempted.

There was no new snow on the back deck so I was this close (imagine my thumb and pointy finger 1 mm apart) to going outside in my housecoat and slippers to take a few photos.


["No new snow on my motorcycle's windshield": photos GAH]

But it’s cold out there.


["The seeds are still there"]

No new snow means the seeds I scattered yesterday for the birds are still visible, and if yesterday’s traffic is any indication, I should get a call from at least a dozen sparrows and chickadees.


The female chickadee, nervous to a fault, was the prettiest guest that visited on Saturday.

***

Need a feeder? I have one extra.

It’s a custom model (you know what that means, right), but I’ll give you a deal.

.

No comments: