Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Point of View: I’m glad (possibly) Sarah Palin lives south of the border

I must have had my head under a pillow or was working in the shed, so I missed some big news, but a moment ago I read that Sarah Palin is open to a possible White House run in 2012.

Underline ‘possible’ because Palin claims she has not made up her mind.

(That she resigned from her position as Governor of Alaska recently to embark on a whirlwind book signing and people greeting and hand shaking and head shaking and baby kissing tour in the USA, of course, means nothing).

Her words:


["It would be absurd...": photo link]

I think that it would be absurd to not consider what it is that I can potentially do to help our country.

(Underline ‘potentially’).

I won’t close the door that perhaps could be open for me in the future.

(Underline ‘perhaps’).

She also said she thought President Obama would be vulnerable in a re-election fight if he continues with his agenda.

In my humble opinion, please underline President, Palin, possible, potentially, perhaps, and PLEASE NO!

***

I will now check my site meter to see if I get a visit from a bookstore in Des Moine.

The last line will leave you rolling in the aisle if you click here for context.

Well, maybe not in the aisle, unless you’re from Des Moine...

.

No comments: