Saturday, February 27, 2010

Zoom w a View: Fuzzy little squirrels might need food too, but...

Earlier today I asked you to picture a black squirrel (the one that got away) in my bird feeder.

Well, he wasn’t too impressed with my hat-throwing ability - I missed by a country mile (much longer than urban standards) - so he returned later.

Here he is enjoying the seeds I left for the birds.


["Help yourself? I think not": photos GAH]

Here are his footprints on the window sill, from which he climbed onto the clothesline.


Though a female cardinal is willing to share the feeders, I am not.


So, I fired three snowballs (it’s good packing today), and the fuzzy beggar hopped over three fences and hid in my neighbour’s tree before I could reload.


Maybe I should set a trap and hunt for my Brunswick Stew recipe.

.

No comments: