Thursday, April 29, 2010

Every heard of a Honda Bushmaster?

While thoroughly enjoying a cup of coffee at The Roaster this morning I heard Ollie say something about motorcycles. Then he pointed outside.

Across the street, a fellow about my age stepped off his motorcycle and removed an orange helmet.


["It's an old one. How old?": photos GAH]

Cool helmet, I thought. Maybe I should consider that colour.


Then I inspected his bike from where I was sitting. I couldn’t make it out. It had a single cylinder, a distinctive front fender and tired green paint.

I left the coffee shop and inspected the tank. Bushmaster. Honda.


Small motor. No speedometer. Tachometer only.


Knobby tires. Tired leather on the seat.

This bike has been far and wide I suspect.


["Room for tools and luggage; a good day-tripper and more"]

Have you ever seen another? Know anything about the bike?

.

Seeing the tool kit on the back of the old bike reminded me I need a luggage rack installed on mine before I head to the East Coast.

I’d better find another odd job and start saving up even more money!

.

No comments: