Saturday, September 4, 2010

Zoom w a View: My, what a lovely clothes pin

“Taking pictures already?” my wife asked at 8 o’clock this morning as I walked back indoors, camera in hand.

My body and mind were awake at the time, but because I hadn’t had my first cup of coffee I replied with a nod and grunt.

I like Smart cars. Like wind turbines, they are practical machines with a message, e.g., live small and prosper.


["Fits like a glove": photos GH]

I like bikes too, and have a used Raleigh Sprint on order. When it arrives, you’ll be the first to know.


I finally found a use for my second slab of mulberry. My wife is ambidextrous about my chosen location, i.e., the back wall of our small bungaloo or cottage.


Together with a small assortment of birdhouses, I think the back wall looks pretty good. My camera, however, thought the clothes pin was the subject of the photo.


["I put a lot of thought into where to put the clothes peg, eh."]

Yes, it is lovely too.

***

More photographs of unique, “spotted” birdhouses here. They’re in focus too.

(No clotheslines were in the way).

.

No comments: