Saturday, October 9, 2010

“Last photos of Ottawa trip with quiz questions”: The Answers

Last week I asked readers tough questions about five photos taken during a recent trip to Ottawa.

Being a fair-minded man (fairly often), I think it’s about time for the answers, before I forget what I saw, where I went, and how I got there.

Photo 1. “Which Group of Seven painter did this work? Is this a prohibited photo?” Answers: Lawren Harris. Yes.


2. “I took this photo inside which aforementioned building?” Answer: The National Gallery


3. “Inside which building was this picture taken?” Answer: The War Museum


4. “Name the brand of smokes pictured below”: Answer: Virginia


5. “Name the famous playwright smoking his brains out”: Answer: Tennessee Williams


FYI - No monetary prizes will be awarded because the mini-vacation left be flat out broke. However, if you got all six correct, let me know.

Global recognition is almost assured.

***

If you believe that bit about global recognition you must be new around these parts.

So, how do you like Canada so far?

.

No comments: