Thursday, October 14, 2010

Zoom w a View: Ottawa and a mystery city

An email arrived a few days ago from Fred Xu, a young man who snapped my picture while I was visiting Ottawa two weeks ago.


Fred included one of me while I was going up or down the Jail Hostel stairway for the umpteenth time.

In his email he said (of himself and his wife), “We visited Ottawa, Montreal, Kingston, Niagara Fall, and Toronto.”




I’m assuming the two outdoor shots were taken in Montreal but I’m really not sure.

Are you?

If the street scenes look familiar, let me know.

I sent Fred a photo graphic puzzle of my own.




["Inside the National Gallery": photos GH]

Are the above photos of contemporary art or of something else? Do you know what the subject is?

***

No prizes will be offered for correct responses but world-wide recognition is almost assured.

More photos from Ottawa here.

.

No comments: