Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Lite News: What to do when people block your driveway

Please, allow me to describe what appears in the photo below:


[“Get a move on, buddy. Company’s coming”: photo GH]

Someone in a blue car is blocking my driveway.

It happens several times per week, especially when a service is planned in the church across the street that involves a lot of musicians getting dropped off or picked up.

Normally, I let my feelings of frustration pass (e.g., “How dare you block my drive. MY drive!) because I’m generally a stay-at-home grumpy-puss.

Today was different. Company’s coming , any second.


If whoever-it-is doesn’t move their car in 5 minutes I’m going to throw a mittful of small, supposedly delicious, leftover Hallowe’en candy at their car.

Or fume for another five.

That oughtta do it.

.

No comments: