Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Drive Thru: Or, go around and around and around

I’m glad I was on foot today. Without incident I entered Williams’ Cafe parking lot, walked into the store and ordered a coffee and muffin.

Had I been driving, however, I’d still be going in circles, maybe even running on empty.

Three signs stand beside the entrance to Williams’ drive-thru on Wonderland Rd. South, London.


[The one on the left makes sense": photos GH]

The one on the left I can figure out. Just follow the one arrow and get your coffee.


The two on the right give me the heebee jeebees.

Is it an either-or situation? For example, follow the top sign and go left, then right, then right again to order your coffee, or, follow the bottom sign and go straight ahead, then right, then right again.


Or, should I add the two sets of directions together and end up in Cleveland?

If you can figure it out, let me know.

***

More I Ask You right here.

http://itstrikesmefunny.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-ask-you-have-you-ever-been-to.html

.

No comments: