Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas: A homemade card

Christmas cards are pouring into mailboxes around the world.

Of those that aren’t mass-produced, 67 per cent feature a politician’s family and their pet dog - without one drippy nose.

I thought I’d do something different this year.

Something old.


Peace! [GH - 1969]

And something even older.


To all, Merry Christmas from me and my siblings! [Combined ages - 500 years]

My nose wasn't drippy.

***

500?

I did some serious rounding up.

.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Yeah, I'll say you did some serious rounding up!! But our ages do add up to a number over 250! Yikes!

Veen said...

Merry Christmas Gord to you and your lovely wife and family...yes some serious rounding up there. I am surpised you havent been sent to the dog house for that....

G. Harrison said...

I rounded everyone's age up to the closet 100. We should all make 100-years old if we stay healthy and shed our stress every day in order to be free to pick up more stress the next day!

Merry Christmas,

Gord

G. Harrison said...

Hi Veen,

My doghouse (or shed) is well-used. Once all my sibs catch on... oh oh.

Have a wonderful holiday with lots of family around the house and table, Veen.

Gord H.