Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Workshop: The Classic Series eats paint

Regular readers know the following:

I’m building The Classic Series of birdhouses in the workshop

The Classic Series demands Capital Letters

Each unit will be worth at least $8,000 (that’s after complicated mathematical calculations)

I’m not wild about painting three coats (thus the high price tag).



[“I’m now adding the trim. Next, I’ll touch up the paint.”]

Regular readers also know that I usually document every step and am able to bore people to tears with photos from every conceivable angle. And they know I make stuff up.

(Okay, on rare occasions - e.g., the price per unit).






[“The view through one window to another.”]


[“Last job. Add signage. Classic?”: photos GH]

About “not wild about painting three coats.” I didn’t make that up.

***

Last set of photos from The Workshop are right here.

.

No comments: