Friday, January 28, 2011

The Workshop: Nailin’, sweepin’, paintin’, dreamin'

By adding a couple of inches to the width of the birdhouse, I was able to squeeze six apartments into the top floor rather than four.


["This birdhouse could cost me money!": photos GH]

More birds may mean I have to buy more seed for the feeder on the lower floor, but that’s OK. The wood is rescued lumber, from a reno, so I saved a bit of money in the deal.


The floor was covered with dust so my trusty broom got a workout before I locked the shop up for the weekend.

I have the feeling I know what I’ll be doing with any spare time tomorrow and Sunday.


Paintin’, and dreamin’ of next summer’s motorcycle rides.

And... sippin’ coffee between coats.

***

Another visit to The Workshop right here.

.

No comments: