Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Workshop: Idea in the works

The ‘MOTEL’ birdhouse seems a good size, makes excellent use of barn board and signage and will make a large brood of birds pretty happy.


I’ll likely make a dozen more over the next year much like it.

However, while my hands were busy adding one piece of trim or another, my mind looked ahead to modifications that might work out well too. I could make it a touch wider at the front, a bit narrower at the back and therefore create room for a feeding service and narrow water tray.


["Towels - 5 cents. Not bad.": photos GH]

That way I could charge a B & B fee and maybe make a bit more on the side by charging for towels. Towels - 5 cents. Not bad.

What do you think?

***

Please click here to see a few more photos from The Workshop.

.

No comments: