Saturday, April 23, 2011

It Strikes Me Funny: I’m set for life, under 3 bucks

Headline - Playbook Sales Weak

“Research in Motion’s Playbook tablet computer launched in almost-empty sores on Tuesday, in a far cry from the frenzy that accompanies the debut of anything from rival Apple... RIM shares were down 2.2% at $53.62 on the Nasdaq.” (Apr. 20 London Free Press)

Yesterday my wife was given a free pen at our local bank. She has a deskfull. She gave it to me.

It matches my three notepads beautifully.


The notepads, total cost under three bucks, are perfect for me. When I think of an idea, I write it down. When I want to communicate with someone, I jot them a note. Birdhouse idea? I sketch it. New song? I scribble it down.

Online research? On my iMac at home, with a cup of freshly brewed coffee. (Coffee - less than 10 cents per large mug).

I think I'm set for life.

RIM shares down.

Money in my wallet, holding steady.

(Live small and prosper, eh).

***

Please click here for more It Strikes Me Funny.

.

No comments: