Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It Strikes Me Funny: New iPad2 doesn’t compare with myPad

[“When Best Buy opened their doors this morning, only one person was waiting to enter in order to buy the new Blackberry. One person.” April 19, CBC Radio]

I haven’t been this well-organized since high school.

This morning I reached for myPad* and happily realized all I needed was at my fingertips. The two minutes I’d spent yesterday putting myPad together feels so well worth it now.


["The all new myPad - at my fingertips": photos GH]

I opened it, read a note to myself (no download time), took out an accessory (one second elapsed) and wrote my first brilliant thot for the day: Assemble two more birdhouses for The Roaster.


The Apple iPad declares “it's not a tablet, it's iPad 2. Starts at $499.”


["myPad comes with its own sturdy storage folder."]

MyPad isn’t a tablet either. It’s myPad** and didn’t cost me one thin dime.

About iPad. Battery life varies by use and configuration; features include Wi-Fi and 3G.


About myPad. No costly batteries required; features include stereo if I work at myDesk*** and 3P (two pens and a pencil) and zip area for notes or memos (zip files).


["myPad stores easily beside my dictionary on my shelf"]

You could knock me over with a feather.


* Copyright pending. Don’t touch this.

** I had all necessary materials in myDesk.

*** Copyright pending. Don’t touch this.

***

Please click here for more It Strikes Me Funny.

.

No comments: