Saturday, May 21, 2011

Austerity Without Anxiety: Baby in the house

[Due to Avon company's reliance on its direct-selling business model, earning potential and satisfaction of its Representatives and maintaining its business model are essential for the company's success in global markets. Net revenue increased 6.4% to $10.8 billion in 2010]

I haven’t spent a dime on Avon products in a long time. It seems they can easily do without my money.

And I can do without the smell of musk behind my ears.


["The musk goes back a long way!": photo by GH]

How did I get the bottle of aftershave lotion? Not Sure. My wife likely bought it for me 15 - 20 years ago as a Christmas gift. Since I don't use it anymore, I still have a lifetime supply of musk perfume left in the bottle.

Now I use only soap in the shower, dry off, then slap on some baby powder for the day.

My wife says I smell great. And that’s good enough for me.

Have you dropped essences or other cosmetics from your shopping cart? Let me know.

***

Please click here for more Austerity Without Anxiety.

PS a recent visitor loved my new “old” duckies.

.

No comments: