Sunday, May 29, 2011

Decluttering: If my wife gets into the act, I’m happy

I should be able to develop the habit of decluttering in 2011 by doing the following:

Fill one cardboard box with the flotsam and jetsam of my cluttered lifestyle every two weeks

Discard the box at the curb on garbage day or take the goods to Goodwill Industries


["Box 4 - my wife is helping me out!": photo GH]

Aim to discard 20 boxes by the end of December.

I made a positive realization the other day. If my wife gets into the habit as well, or at least drops some of her stuff into my cardboard box once in awhile, my job will be easier.

As it is, Box 4 will be a snap. It has to be ready by Wednesday and my wife’s collection of assorted tins will almost fill it.

Decluttering just got easier this week.

***

Please click here for for news about decluttering.

.

No comments: