Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Ask You: Some things have to go into the garbage. Right?

What does one do with old ‘duckies’?


Because they are starting to leak (Sorry. I lied. They have been leaking for a few years!), I thought I could apply duct tape to solve the problem.


No good. Too far gone. Holes too big. Tape doesn’t stick well to 10-year old boots.


Then I thought I could put them into Declutter Box #3.

No good. Too far gone. Holes too big. They wouldn’t pass the Good Will Industries sniff test.


["No holes. Good for ten more years": thrillin' photos by GH]

So, they’re in the garbage can now, and I’ll start wearing my old pair of cut-off rubber boots around the yard. No holes.

But, I ask you, should old duckies just go to the landfill?

Is there something else I could do with them in the “recycle-reuse” department?

***

Please click here for another I Ask You.

.

No comments: