Friday, May 13, 2011

Zoom w a View: “I’ll never win this battle”

The photos tell a simple tale.

Photo 1: “The battle is joined”


Photo 2: “Did I win the day?”


Photo 3: “No. The fighting is not done. And in the church lawn across the street, 4 million more dandelions wait for the right moment to cross into my territory.”


Photo 4: “I admit defeat. I see a chair. I think... cold beverage.”



["Concerning dandelions, maintain a sense of humour at all times": photos GH]

***

Please click here to see more Zoom w a View

.

2 comments:

Katherine Krige said...

Ha! I yanked out a paper yard waste bag full of dandelions last weekend (enough to get a blister gosh darn it!), but my yard is still full of shiny yellow heads popping up everywhere.

Time for salad I guess!

G. Harrison said...

hi k.

every morning - a new army of yellow heads to face. there are many battles in life I will not win but dandelion salad or wine can make defeat easier : )

Cheers