Friday, July 29, 2011

The During: I'm not reading in the alcove yet

Someday, in the near future, there will appear on this blog a photo of me wearing a straw hat whilst sitting in my new shaded alcove and holding a cold beverage in one hand, a good book in the other.


["Don't wait up to see the cladding finished today.": photo GH]

Due to how slowly I work on some projects, don't hold your breath while waiting. The job of building a level and sturdy frame for a cupboard (for snow tires and garbage cans) took several hours and covering it with cladding and assembling cupboard doors will take several years!!

Oh, have I told you how hot it is outside these days? I would have told you sooner but... I was stuck to the vinyl seats in my van.

Author's note: Even during the hottest weather, I never grow tired of using that line. And I don't even own a van.

.

No comments: