Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Link and Learn: How to stop squirrels. WTheck?

It can actually be done?

For readers following my series about “a squirrel-proof feeder” and who are not buying a word of it, please be aware that there are others among us who study the problems related to squirrels in far more detail than I ever will.

I mean, I just want to beat them (badly), keep them from my seed mix and design a feeder that will one day, maybe soon, grant me entrance to the hall of mighty minds.

Reader G. Howell recently left the following comment:

“I admire you for trying; and I know that somewhere, someday someone will come up with the perfect squirrel proof bird feeder that is actually squirrel proof yet not bird proof. When that happens, that individual will become very wealthy. Keep trying, I look forward to perhaps purchasing one from you.”

I add it here in its entirety for three reasons:

First. I look forward to becoming very wealthy.


["One more squirrel walks away - empty - from my feeder"]

Second. Because of Mr. Howell’s positive support I want to go on record and say he’ll get the deep discount.

Third. Mr. Howell provides a wealth of very good information about squirrels at the following website, Howtostopsquirrels.com, and anyone interested in defeating the cleverest of squirrels (even some of the not-so-clever ones) would do well to link to the site.

Keep up the battle!

***

Please click here to read A Squirrel-proof Feeder PT6

.

No comments: