Monday, February 13, 2012

Zoom w a View: “Frosty fingers were soon gone”

Shortly after opening the back door recently to take a picture of small snow drifts upon my deck, my fingers began to tingle from the cold.


[“I shut the door and frost upon the glass began to melt”]

I snapped a photo and shut the outer door. Then I noticed a frosty design upon the outer pane of glass and, hurrying - the warmth from inside the house not only warmed my fingers but attacked the patterns of frost - I caught one wintery scene.

And then it was gone.


[“The frost melted and disappeared, the spruce tree came into focus”]

With the frost melted, only a light covering of miniscule droplets remained, and the camera focussed more easily on the outdoor scene beside the back fence.

Winter. Lovely.

***

Please click here for more Zoom w a View.

.

No comments: