Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family Photos: Fun at Fenelon Falls

What a great weekend my wife and I recently enjoyed in Fenelon Falls.


[“Grandson Jack, 13, has spinnerama down pat”]

[“Grand-daughter Anna, 2, keeps up with us all”]

My older son had a new dock ready to support my lazy behind - while I sucked back a few colas - and though the water was cold my grandchildren merrily jumped into the channel (between Cameron and Sturgeon Lakes) 100 times. And got back out almost as quickly as they entered.


More than a few skillful insect eaters are nesting near the dock and neighbour’s boathouse. Does the one above look familiar to you? Please let me know.

I hope you had a sunny weekend too.

[Photos by a wet- and lazy-bottomed G.Harrison]

***

Please click here for more Family Photos.

No comments: