Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fun and Fitness: “I stay motivated”

One down, six to go... for now.

I read while pedalling my exercise bike and the other evening I finished one thick book and quickly reached for another one in a short pile containing at least six more books. 


After reading 40 pages I’d say I made a good choice. Miles will pass, pedalling, while I turn pages. 

E.g., after supper tonight I’ll head downstairs to the exercise bike, and book, motivated to travel another 30 miles.

Some want to lose weight. Good motivation. I lose weight while turning pages, thinking about more important things. Better motivation, I say, though paperbacks get a bit wet in the process. 

Hey, things ain’t perfect but I’m working on it.

[Photo by G.Harrison]

***

How do you keep yourself motivated re fitness?

Please click here to read more about Fun and Fitness

No comments: