Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fun and Fitness: “If all goes according to plan”

When people say “Well, if all goes according to plan I’ll meet you at 8:00 p.m.,” or something like that, I immediately start to chuckle because I know - as a wise, mature adult - over one million things could happen to screw things up. Wild weather, unco-operative children, mad dogs... you know the drill.


That being said, if all goes according to plan today, I’ll reach my goal of 100 miles by at least 9:00 p.m. I've already covered 82 miles. And if I return home from a mini-vacation by 6 p.m. Sunday as I plan, I’ll add another 25 miles and be muscular, sleek and handsome by Monday morning!

What could possibly go wrong?

Photo by GH

***

Do you ride an exercise bike with a good book in hand? What are you reading?

Please click here for more Fun and Fitness

No comments: