Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fun and Fitness: “Plan to ride four nights”

Last night’s bike ride took me 28 miles and ever closer to the end of ‘Voices from World War II’, a book that presents many stories from various WW2 battle locations. If I ride the same distance this evening I should finish the book and have enough time left over to scan the ‘Table of Contents’ of the next book in my fall lineup.


Because the author - a local resident - is waiting for my reaction, I plan to ride four nights this week in order to get right into it (and set another land speed record at the same time).

Reading and riding go together like tea and cookies (or fun and fitness) and a shelf load of books help me cover many a mile without much thought about the work load presented by my exercise bike. 

Keep ridin’.

Photo by GH 

***

Please click here for more Fun and Fitness

No comments: