Thursday, December 6, 2012

Favourite Photo: Soon, the shop will shine

A batch of log cabin birdhouses has been assembled and sorted onto tidy shelves inside the house. There's no room to store them in the workshop and it is such a dusty mess. I could really use a strong westerly wind to blow through the shop door!

Today I complete the shop's semi-annual clean up and by end of day every corner will be tidy, everything back in its proper place.


As of this moment, only one corner is fully dusted and sorted. The bottle opener, mallet (a gift from my mother), Dad's model of the Bluenose 1, decoy carved by a great-uncle (Hank Catton), metal box that once belonged to my father-in-law (for receipts), very pricey paint brush, and old DH birdhouse (built by my dad) all shine - thanks to my hard work and the help of some magical buttons supplied by iPhoto.

By 6 p.m. the entire room will shine!

Where's the broom?

Photo by GH 

***

Please click here for another Favourite Photo

No comments: