Thursday, August 8, 2013

where are my water colour paints?

Twenty years ago I went on a blitz. I invested heavily in water colour paints, brushes and paper, and I painted, and I painted.


Painting made me feel more relaxed. And, in my opinion, the small paintings made great birthday gifts. But, once I got so relaxed I couldn't stand it anymore I put the paints away... somewhere.

[I created my own unique style - 'Lottsa straight clouds']

Recently, one painting returned home. "I gotta-nough stuff. Time to de-clutter. Here." And my relaxed feeling went down a notch.

Where are those paints?

Photos by GH

***

Please click here to read $5 will make me a million. Inconceivable?

1 comment:

Lannie Good said...

get those paints back out bro..shame to waste your talent..I'd never return a painting you gave me..love those barns..come on out and paint our barns! first splash on lots of white paint, then sit back and paint a picture, ha, ha..love Lannie and Jim