Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Workshop: "slow and steady progress" 12

I was right to call this series of posts "slow and steady progress." The reasons for 'slow' are legion (I said "and now what do I do?" more times than I could count), but thanks to my marathoners mind-set (e.g., "there's only one more mile to go") I think the tag 'Steady Eddie' has been well-earned.

Today I deliver the treasure box to its rightful owner. I expect a pleasing reaction and if I'm allowed to take photos inside my favourite watering hole there will be a 13th post.

["The brass hinges are smokin', in my opinion"] 

["The lid overlaps the face by 3/32", opens with a light touch"]

["It's a treasure box, with two already included"]

["Three coats of satin finish give a nice shine"]

So, I say, "Cheers!"

Link to slow and steady progress 11

Photos by GH

No comments: