Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Email Email

Triplex in a Good Spot

["One of my birdhouses (the top one) is safe in a good tree"]

This just arrived from a customer:

   Hi

   I bought a birdhouse from you last fall at the McCormick
   Home bazaar and promised a picture once we had it installed.

   Well with the unusual weather we have had, my husband
   got it installed last week, now I have been told that it may
   take up to a year for someone to try it out.

   I'm sure we will enjoy watching for that to happen.

   Regards

   Darlene and Bob P.


Well, as per usual, I had something to say in reply:

["Note to self - Build another log cabin triplex, maybe two more."]
  
   Hi Darlene,

   Thank you for the photos. Your husband has done a fine job
   placing the birdhouse securely to a good spot. Some birds are
   in the habit of raising 2 - 3 broods per season so you may yet
   have some luck this year.

   Well done!

   Gord H.


Stink. I shoulda asked for photos of their first arrivals. I'll write back later.

Link to Email Email

Photos by DBP

No comments: