Friday, May 30, 2014

Motorcycle Miles

Boats and Bikes in Pt. Bruce


Sunday May 25 2014

The more I ride the better the bond - a must-have component for my upcoming East Coast trip - I have with my bike. And because the London/Port Bruce ride is a short, easy, scenic loop that includes lake views, good coffee and French fries, the bike and I know it by heart.

Last Sunday, while I sat at the Corner View Cafe in The Bruce, a steady stream of shiny bikes rolled past my outdoor table. And there were more boats on the river channel and Lake Erie than I could count.

["A rare (at least in my view) Moto Guzzi"]

["A rare 750 Norton Commando"]

["An 850 Commando is featured in the movie 'One Week', filmed chiefly in
Canada, which I viewed - coincidentally - the night before this Sunday ride"]

Head off to Port Bruce on a sunny day. Count boats and bikes and enjoy calorie-free fries.

Link to Motorcycle Miles

Photos GH

No comments: