Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Workshop

Something Pokey

After a busy day or two in the workshop I'll shake off my hat, wipe my dusty brow and take a break by working on something pokey. That is, nice and easy. People who enjoy puttering or fussing over something without breaking into a sweat will know exactly what I mean.

["What do you see here? One - a busy but tidy shop"]

["Two - a couple of freshened up tree limbs"]

After freshening the paint on a few tree limbs I turned to a couple of small birdhouses.

"I'll add some paint and they'll be better than new," I said to myself.

["Red cedar houses, just waiting for paint"]

["This house looks brighter now." (Golf tees, for perches, dry nearby)]


Five birdhouses on limbs, 'ready to plant in your yard', are now ready for Gathering on the Green.

Link to The Workshop

Photos GH

No comments: