Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Morning Walk

Wayward Man Returns from the East

 ["Please note how hydro lines and signage contribute to the view"]

Because of my June trip to the East Coast, busy-ness inside the workshop, and overall forgetfulness, I have neglected my morning walk for about six weeks. Sure, I have been walking here and there, but not specifically to the Horton Street Senior Centre with a camera in my back pocket.

However, I'm back from the East and now incorporating fun and fitness (thanks to the Centre's fitness room and long hallways) into my weekly routine. And I'm liking it.

["How was chicory used during the rationing days of World War 2?"]

["I cannot identify this tree opposite Labatt's Brewery. Do you know it?"]

["I tried, but failed, to get photos of swallows swooping about this green space"]

I'd flex my muscles but I'm typing with one hand and sipping coffee with the other.

Link to my (last) Morning Walk and check the date of the post!

Photos GH

No comments: