Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Keep Going 25

A Busy Week


December is likely the busiest month of the year for most people. So, how much of a Steady Eddie can I expect to be with so much to do? Well, I've done pretty well up to this point I can honestly say.

I missed one day of walking - Dec. 18 - because I was on the road, but I made up for it the next day. I completed 'a halfer' on Sunday (1hr., 20min.) instead of the usual long walk but went for another walk with family members the same day, so I think I'm hitting walking goals as good as the next guy.

One goal this month - walk 26 out of 31 days. So far I count 21 walks over 21 days. Why, I should hit KG60 ("Keep Going" for 60 long brisk walks) in 5 - 6 weeks. Not bad, I say.

 "While in Lindsay I walked solo and w twin granddaughters"

 "Scenic walking paths beside the Trent-Severn Waterway in Lindsay"

"When back home I like the Greenway Parkway. Not much traffic!"

Link to Keep Going 18 

Photos GH

No comments: