Saturday, September 9, 2017

Port Bruce: Big and Blustery (1).

Go Slow and Enjoy the View.

[Photo: Side road, wee bridge - south of Mapleton]

Summer slipped by quickly. Zip.

As daily temperatures cool I will be watching very closely for good motorcycle weather. In the past I often declared to Pat, "Anything above 10 degrees is fine by me" and just wore a heavier jacket and good leather gloves. And red long johns. Same recipe is true for at least the next two months.

Fall displays of colour can be spectacular when viewed from a bike. I keep my eyes open for 'the unusual' and was not disappointed during last Monday's ride.

Photos from along the way:

 Narrow creek held a rare surprise.

Fat old snapper is outgrowing its shell!

Blustery day at Port Bruce:











Photos GH

No comments: