Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Memorable Dylan Lines and Favourite Dylan songs

I received a framed Bob Dylan poster for Fathers Day and after it was hung on the wall next to my desk I realized Bob and I are about the same size, though in the sixties he had more hair.

And he wrote better lyrics than me.

When I asked readers in an earlier post to “Tell me your favourite Dylan song or LP, and why” I was told the following by myshell from Twin Falls, Idaho:

"The first Dylan song that came to mind is the one where he sings... everybody must get stoned!

Then after I really thought about my favorite song, I would have to say, The Times They are A-Changin'"


[Photo of album art from Blonde on Blonde CD]

Both are much more memorable than “Get off-a my porch, stop your knockin’” from my first heart break song.

What’s the first Dylan line that pops into your head and/or your favourite Dylan song?

[Click here if an idea also pops into your head to help drivers cope with high fuel prices]

.

No comments: