Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It Strikes Me Funny: I’m on a roll - I’ll soon be digging for buried treasure

On June 18 I asked Liberal leader Dion to explain his carbon tax and Green Shift program and he’s now holding town hall meetings in order to comply.

One week ago today I said the following in a brilliant post:

“I’ve read we build small cars [like that] in Canada but don’t allow them on the road - yet (i.e. the Zenn). Are we making progress?”

Yesterday Jim Bradley, Ontario’s Transportation Minister delivered this message:

“I certainly want to see them (i.e. Zenns and Nemos) used in Ontario.” (Quebec and British Columbia already allow the environmentally cars and trucks on its roads.)


[Click here to see photo in context]

I can’t believe I may actually get something else I asked for.

(I close my eyes).

“Now I’d like to find treasure in my back yard when I replace the deck outside my shed.”

Three times is the charm, eh?

[Click here to read my recent weekly column: It Strikes Me Funny in The Londoner]

.

No comments: